Maagalim- is a rehabilitation clinic which brings together a unique combination of specialists in Orthopedics, Sports medicine, Physiotherapy, Hydrotherapy, Alternative medicine and Nutrition.
Maagalim sets out to not only get you back to function after surgery or injury, but also to prevent problems in the future. At Maagalim we examine each patient biomechanically in order to get a thorough understanding of the underlying biomechanical factors that could have caused the patient’s pathology or injury.
We are committed to providing our clients the following
Quality – To keep a qualitative and professional treatment
Profound rehabilitation – Totreat the source of the problem: biomechanical factors, emotional factors and/or nutrition deficits
Prevention – To treat the biomechanical contributing factors of the problem and not only the symptoms
Personal suited programs – To build a private program to each of our clients
Attention – To provide a worm, caring and understanding environment
Yael Steinfeld, MScPT. Founded Maagalim health center at 2007. Yael is a physiotherapist and received both her first and second degree from Tel-Aviv University with honors. Before Maagalim, Yael was working as an assistive professor in biomechanics at Tel-Aviv University, at Sapir medical center and at Maccabi health care
We treat a full spectrum of pathologies
- Conservative care of Orthopedic problems: Arthritis, Low back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, hip pain, knee pain, ankle instability and pain.
- Sports injuries
- Post Fracture Care
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Migraines & Headaches
- Neurological Rehabilitation: Stroke, Parkinson, Fall prevention, ect.
- Ouroginacology problems: incontinence, overactive bladder, Erectile Dysfunction ect.
- Digestive disease, Constipation, Nausea, Diarrhea ect.
- Internal problems: Cholesterol, Diabetes, Hernia, High Blood Pressure, Hypertension
- Heart Disease
- Respiration problems: COPD, Asthma, ect.
- General: Weakness, Cold and Flu, Sleep Disorders
- Mental problems: Depression
- Fybromyalgia, Gout and Rheumatic problems
We provide high quality treatments
- Quality “hands on” care (Maitland, McKenzy, Mulligan)
- US and electrotherapy
- Functional training and exercises
- TRX exercises
Alternative medicine treatments
- Medical and Sports Massage
- Hydrotherapy at an indoor pool
- Includes exercise, relaxation and swimming training
Personal suited programs
Our medical treatment plans are uniquely tailored on a patient-to-patient basis, by combining the best-suited specialist physicians, with the leading state-of-the-art facilities for the specific procedure at hand.
For additional information and appointment scheduling, please contact us:
Maagalim cilinic – at Ahuzat-poleg, Tel Ytzak, Israel